For all Twitter users who would like to see a map of one’s worldwide followers, just load up RightRelevance again (as I’ve shown in a prior post about learning more about using this tool for showing your Twitter influence by topic).
Without further ado, here are the steps:
1. Log in to the Twitter account you wish to examine.
2. Go to RightRelevance.com, click “login.”
3. This will bring up the following. Click “Continue with Twitter,” and approve permission to access account.
4. One will be brought a screen similar (it will be customized to your Twitter account) to the following:
5. Click “Locations” (on the sidenav above, below “My Influence”) and one will see one’s Twitter followers similarly to the map depicted below:
And there you are!
If you have any trouble with the above steps, tweet at me!