2 7 1
For anyone who wants to know their influence on Twitter, there is a convenient resource called RightRelevance that does just that (among other nifty things, to be explicated in ensuing blog posts).
Without further ado, here are the steps:
1. Log in to the Twitter account you wish to examine.
2. Go to RightRelevance.com, click “login.”
3. This will bring up the following. Click “Continue with Twitter,” and approve permission to access account.
4. One will be brought a screen similar (it will be customized to your Twitter account) to the following:
5. Click “Distribution” (circled in the above) and one will see one’s Twitter influence, divided by topic, similar to the below:
And there you are!
If you have any trouble with the above steps, tweet at me!